Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Welcome

  • L. Lovett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
      Thank you

      It has been echoing in my chest
      For who knows how long.
      Although it's a whisper tinier
      Than a drop of the evening fog.
      Towards the darkness of the frozen stars
      A spinning prayer
      May it reach your distant sky....

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2009
        Please Welcome Andy and Tisha Harris to the clan. Guys, there is a household meeting this coming Sunday afternoon at 2:00 PM. It will be at Papa Gino's We have our meeting, A & S segment and eat pizza as we go. Weare usually there for a couple hours.

        Hope to see you

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2009
          Just wanted to say welcome to our newest member Angela. Make yourself at home. You are able to read all posts and post on any topic as it relates to the group.