A couple household items

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      First, let me say I know there are a few of us that have been sick and
      it has taken us out of the loop with Household, SCA and LHA items. I
      hope everyone gets better. Being at the point were I am sick of being
      sick I know it wears you down. But I am promised it will past. I look
      forward to hearing from you all more this year as we move along.

      Please keep your eyes on the calendar. I can tell you there are powers
      within Smoking Rocks that would like to see a stable group of people
      grow in the northeast region of the Barony. Please look for quality
      people.

      Finally, I am working on getting the insurance paperwork from the LHA
      to secure a building for weekly practice. We will have something very
      soon.