Tuesday Night Fencing

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
      We did not let the bad weather stop from meeting. We do practice
      outside, but due to the westher we met inside and watched La Verdadera
      Destreza, The True art and Skill of Spanish Swordsmanship, Volume 1.

      Lord Orville Redenbacher stood ready to supply cokked corn kernals.

      No one died.

      See you this Saturday at the BBQ and we will be training next Tuesday
      night @ 7:00 PM.

      Respectfully Submitted,
      Lord Philippe Provost
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2012
        KOC/FTMS Fencing Tuesday Night

        Next week, March 13th @7:00 PM

        $5.00 fee goes directly to our host to pay the Electric and heating bills. No exceptions. You will be required to sign a waiver each and every time and on your first time you may need to show proof of age. We cannot train anyone under 18.

        Emmanuel Church
        6 Rogers Ave
        Wareham, MA 02571

        If you need directions you may contact us at lordp218@... (Phil) or ladys218@... (Tricia)

        We are using only LHA rules and Marshals for our fencing format. We are working on setting dates for line Marshal training. As we grow we will need line marshals to help with the different groups and serve as seconds for people to qual. To be a marshal you have to be a member, qual in all the basic forms and show you are safe on the floor. The training will consist of basic floor training, rules review and open book test.

        We are also working on building the re-enacting group. If you are interested let us know.

        Phil (Philippe)
        Tricia (Giselle)
      • Tricia Bentley
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
          due to a major Kidney stone issue we will be canceling Rapier training this evening sorry for the inconvience
          Lady Gisele(Tricia)

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16 3:50 PM
            We are on for this week, thank you to those that came last week even if it was canceled due to the wake. It was good catching up. Just a note. Guys protective gear is required!

            THIS week, April 17th @7:00 PM

            $5.00 fee goes directly to our host to pay the Electric and heating bills. No exceptions. You will be required to sign a waiver each and every time and on your first time you may need to show proof of age. We do not train anyone under 18.

            Emmanuel Church
            6 Rogers Ave
            Wareham, MA 02571

            If you need directions you may contact us at lordp218@... (Phil) or ladys218@... (Tricia)

            We are using only LHA rules and Marshals for our fencing format. We are working on setting dates for line Marshal training. As we grow we will need line marshals to help with the different groups and serve as seconds for people to qual. To be a marshal you have to be a member, qual in all the basic forms and show you are safe on the floor. The training will consist of basic floor training, rules review and open book test.

            Future dates:
            April 24th and May 2nd there is fencing
            May 8th, there is no fencing, Philippe will be having tumor removed, this is a good thing.
            May 15th & 22nd there is fencing.

            Phil (Philippe)
            Tricia (Giselle)