Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar, yes more calendar stuff

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 17, 2008
      I added it to the Sept meeting.

      Philippe

      --- On Tue, 12/16/08, guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...> wrote:
      From: guendalina_cristiano@... <guendalina_cristiano@...>
      Subject: Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar, yes more calendar stuff
      To: fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 8:10 PM

      How about a hands on leatherworking class.  Beven is willing to teach it.  We will have to figure out before hand what we are going to make and what supplies to get.  Now this is something we could do for September and even if everybody doesn't  go, i could pick up sufficient supplies at Pennsic.

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 7:47 PM

      Ok, I guess I lied. I'm sitting here with Tricia and figured this is a
      good time to figure her work schedule and what I have from Guen and
      start the foundation for the 09 schedule. Please look it over. I think
      I balanced as best as I can. There can be changes as long it as it
      works with most of the group. We can also change A & S Segments as
      needed. Right now we go to July. I think with Pennsic we can take the
      month of August off.

      Let me know,