Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar, yes more calendar stuff

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
      Looks Great.  I think doing book day first is great!!!!  As it gives me a little more time to get handouts together for the other classes.
      Guen

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
        We can talk about Pennsic down the road.  With the way things are we should see who can afford to go.  I know right now we would like to go, but not sure we can afford it.

        Philippe

        I think Pennsic we should have a little get together in my booth with snacks and such at some point :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
          How about a hands on leatherworking class.  Beven is willing to teach it.  We will have to figure out before hand what we are going to make and what supplies to get.  Now this is something we could do for September and even if everybody doesn't  go, i could pick up sufficient supplies at Pennsic.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
            THe other thing is I will not be offended at all if others decide they want to teach classes to move some of mine around--Because i know how textile heavy mine are--
            Guen

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 17, 2008
              I added it to the Sept meeting.

              Philippe