Calendar, yes more calendar stuff

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
      Ok, I guess I lied. I'm sitting here with Tricia and figured this is a
      good time to figure her work schedule and what I have from Guen and
      start the foundation for the 09 schedule. Please look it over. I think
      I balanced as best as I can. There can be changes as long it as it
      works with most of the group. We can also change A & S Segments as
      needed. Right now we go to July. I think with Pennsic we can take the
      month of August off.

      Let me know,

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
        I think Pennsic we should have a little get together in my booth with snacks and such at some point :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
          Looks Great.  I think doing book day first is great!!!!  As it gives me a little more time to get handouts together for the other classes.
          Guen

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
            We can talk about Pennsic down the road.  With the way things are we should see who can afford to go.  I know right now we would like to go, but not sure we can afford it.

            Philippe

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
              How about a hands on leatherworking class.  Beven is willing to teach it.  We will have to figure out before hand what we are going to make and what supplies to get.  Now this is something we could do for September and even if everybody doesn't  go, i could pick up sufficient supplies at Pennsic.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008
                THe other thing is I will not be offended at all if others decide they want to teach classes to move some of mine around--Because i know how textile heavy mine are--
                Guen

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 17, 2008
                  I added it to the Sept meeting.

                  Philippe