Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Calendar

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2008

      Yes, I am going to EK 12th night.  I'll be gone most of that weekend.  As for other times/days.  Beven would like to be more involved, so sundays are always better for him, he's got a high chance of being off on a given sunday.  I think he worked something like three or four sundays this entire year.  I think the First weekend in March is Intercon which i'll be at the whole weekend.  We're generally in Ohio during April School Vacation.  Other than those, that's all i know for now.
      -Guen
      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] Calendar
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 7:27 PM

      Hey Crew,

      I just spent a little time and up dated the 09 calendar. All SCA events
      in the New England region are posted up to Sept. If there is missing
      info that is due it be missing on the Kingdom board. I will wait until
      the end of the week to allow members to advise me of additional
      important dates. Then I will insert the household meeting dates.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 16, 2008
        This is for everyone, not just Guen.  I can't put it on the calendar if I do not get dates.  Guen thank you for your quick reply.  Please take pic at EK 12th night we would like to see Guen the wild woman.  How would Bevin like to be more involved??

        Thanks,

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
          Guys,

          I was just up dating the calendar. A couple date changes for the monthly meetings. Yes they are still on Sundays. :) However looking into the Fall we are going to step it up a bit. Sunday, Sept 20th we will celebrate out birthday and combine it with a small household event. FTMS Birthday/Clan Wars. The LHA fencers from Fall River/RI will be crossing the Borders to do war with us. It shall be the Fortress against the Fishmongers. We will also have an A & S class on leather work. A day board and dancing. I will be talkingto Camp Norse and see if we can work out some thing. MARK your calendars!! Also there are dates for Oct, Nov, and Dec. Just thinking out loud maybe we could to something on period holidays on the Nov or Dec meeting? While other households are dieing let's get involved not only in the household, but the Barony.