Calendar

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 15 4:27 PM
      Hey Crew,

      I just spent a little time and up dated the 09 calendar. All SCA events
      in the New England region are posted up to Sept. If there is missing
      info that is due it be missing on the Kingdom board. I will wait until
      the end of the week to allow members to advise me of additional
      important dates. Then I will insert the household meeting dates.

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15 6:16 PM
        EK 12th night is Jan 10.
        Mudthaw, Coronation, Crown Tourney, War of Roses (orPanteria) are all not listed.

        I am also not available at all on the weekend of the 17th dsue to Arisia.  Will continue to go through my calender and let you know what's going on with me.
        -Guen

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16 11:19 AM
          I adding the EK 12th night.  Are you going?  I rather not add events that people are not going to attend.  As far as the others there is very little you can do.  As of last night they have not gotten a date for Ice Weasel, we just do the best we can and then adjust.  I also am trying to work around work schedules which has to come before SCA date conflicts. So when looking at your calendars if you have a business trip or know you have a work related date let me know.  I'm not going to put it on the calendar, but will keep it in mind.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 16 1:19 PM

            Yes, I am going to EK 12th night.  I'll be gone most of that weekend.  As for other times/days.  Beven would like to be more involved, so sundays are always better for him, he's got a high chance of being off on a given sunday.  I think he worked something like three or four sundays this entire year.  I think the First weekend in March is Intercon which i'll be at the whole weekend.  We're generally in Ohio during April School Vacation.  Other than those, that's all i know for now.
            -Guen

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 16 2:51 PM
              This is for everyone, not just Guen.  I can't put it on the calendar if I do not get dates.  Guen thank you for your quick reply.  Please take pic at EK 12th night we would like to see Guen the wild woman.  How would Bevin like to be more involved??

              Thanks,

              Philippe

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
                Guys,

                I was just up dating the calendar. A couple date changes for the monthly meetings. Yes they are still on Sundays. :) However looking into the Fall we are going to step it up a bit. Sunday, Sept 20th we will celebrate out birthday and combine it with a small household event. FTMS Birthday/Clan Wars. The LHA fencers from Fall River/RI will be crossing the Borders to do war with us. It shall be the Fortress against the Fishmongers. We will also have an A & S class on leather work. A day board and dancing. I will be talkingto Camp Norse and see if we can work out some thing. MARK your calendars!! Also there are dates for Oct, Nov, and Dec. Just thinking out loud maybe we could to something on period holidays on the Nov or Dec meeting? While other households are dieing let's get involved not only in the household, but the Barony.