House Banner

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      After what seems like a lot of hours I have posted the newest verison
      of our banner. When doing the banner we had to consider copy right and
      keeping it basic enough to copy for our own purposes. We might play
      with the colors a little. If you have something you would like to
      submit please do so. It has taken a long time and we would like to move
      to other projects.