Fencing Location

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      One of the things we talked about is finding an indoor location for
      fencing and maybe A & S. We really need to have a push on this as
      having a location will play a major role in building the area and the
      household.

      In September I received an e-mail from a well established fencing
      person in SR who is not fighting in Fall River. She expressed a lot
      of interest in fighting with us up the Plymouth area. Now I just
      received this e-mail today (12/13/08);

      Phil;
      Happy Holidays to you, too, and I look forward to hearing more
      about a new indoor spot; I'm pretty sure I could get another recruit
      or two if something in the Plymouth/Kingston area were found. Good
      luck with it.

      The people are out there!! This is another fencer who is very, very
      good and use to fight on Monday nights. It so important we find a
      location as we could have four to six experinced fencers to start the
      new fencing season. I know some of you do not have a lot of time and
      cannot make some of the meetings, but helping to find a location
      would be huge. Please post any ideas you might have. I left a
      message tonight for the Plymouth Fencing Club and I left a message
      Friday with my friends at Camp Norse to see if we could rent a
      building one night a week.

      Looking for all of your thoughts!!