Re: Hay Bails

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
      yes there are hay bails for sale on rt58 and old rt 44 as well i
      believe on south meadow road Carver

      i love you honey

      In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <itsthegotee@...>
      wrote:

      > We are going to be buying hay for the archerys shortly. Anyone have
      > good source for the Plymouth/Carver area??
      >
      > Philippe Provost

    • tamrscabaldur
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
        Any and all archers please visit my website, register and add a comment.
        I try to delete anyone that does not post anything.

        http://www.spitfirehorsebows.com/forum/default.asp

        Thank all,

        Tamr Bek / AKA Tamr Shayban Iskiri
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008

          Would you like us to add your link to the board.

          Please start a new topic if you wish to change subjects moving forward.

          Thanks!!

          Philippe