LHA Sunday Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Safe
      New Years.

      Sunday fencing is done for the year and we will be looking at all
      options for the New Year. To be honest since the only people to show
      up have been from the Plymouth/Carver Area I am once again looking for
      an indoor location in that area. I just exchanged e-mails about a
      building in the Kingston/Plymouth area. I will post up dates after the
      first of the year.

      Thank you and be safe out there during the holidays