Summer Celebration 2008

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2008
      Do not forget there will be a BBQ in Fall River at the Baron of
      Smoking Rocks house. This is yet another chance to fellowship with
      friends in the SCA and LHA. Garb is optional

      It is pot luck so bring your favorite summer dish. See you there!!

      If we have people we will get together for a couple minutes.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
        I just wanted to thank Our Baron and Baroness for opening their house
        for yet another year. I know we really enjoyed the day, good food and
        fellowship.

        Thank You again

        Philippe & Clan