For you history Buffs

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      I know some of you might already know this, but just incase, History
      Channel has this documentary, I think it is called Dangerous Crossing,
      The untold story of the Mayflower. Mali tells me one of our friends
      from Bridge has a son acting in it and our very own fencer, Lin Travers
      is one of the historical narrators. This is a really well done piece.
      It is long, but really good. If you are interested in this period of
      history I would recommend it.

      Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels