LHA Fencing, Sunday, Nov 30th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      The Sunday after Thanksgiving will be the next Sunday practice
      scheduled for the Academy. The hours are three PM to Five PM and we
      will start on time.

      As last posting if you plan to attend you need to post. If there are
      no posts then the location moves to Plymouth as we already have a
      couple fighters who will attend. I will post an up date by the end of
      the day Saturday on the final location.

      In the mean time have a great Thanksgiving.