Hay Bails

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
      We are going to be buying hay for the archerys shortly. Anyone have a
      good source for the Plymouth/Carver area??

      Philippe Provost
    • shywolf128
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
        yes there are hay bails for sale on rt58 and old rt 44 as well i
        believe on south meadow road Carver

        i love you honey

        In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <itsthegotee@...>
        wrote:

        > We are going to be buying hay for the archerys shortly. Anyone have
        > good source for the Plymouth/Carver area??
        >
        > Philippe Provost

      • tamrscabaldur
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
          Any and all archers please visit my website, register and add a comment.
          I try to delete anyone that does not post anything.

          http://www.spitfirehorsebows.com/forum/default.asp

          Thank all,

          Tamr Bek / AKA Tamr Shayban Iskiri
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008

            Would you like us to add your link to the board.

            Please start a new topic if you wish to change subjects moving forward.

            Thanks!!

            Philippe