Matters concerning Abe Miller
- I am submitting this notice to all in our household in regards to the
affairs in respect to Abe Miller, a.k.a; Tolvenesk. After being in
involved in an effort to get Tricia's sword back and reviewing all
the facts with her in accordance to our by laws;
C Walking of the plank (removal of a member) of a current crew member
falls to the Leadership of the fortress only. The First Mate and
Quartermaster will investigate and report only the facts back to the
Captain. Based on their investigation he will decide if the member
walks the plank. The Captain will not accept the following;
1. Infighting and petty rivalry amongst other crew members
2. Kingdom Level 2 or Society level 3 banishment. The Captain' s
monkey skull says any act precipitating level 2 or 3 banishment is
serious and should be put to the review of the Fortress Leadership.
3. Spreading slanderous or malicious rumors about the Fortress or any
member of its crew. If a crew member cannot settle difference within
the confines of the Fortress in a positive and constructive manner,
then they will walk the plank and not return.
4. Conviction of reprehensible crimes in the mundane world to
include, but are not limited to; spousal abuse. Proven child abuse
and/or molestation, sexual assault and/or sexually deviant behavior,
aggravated assault, underage drinking or any acts that could cause
harm or sanction by the SCA or LHA. Such acts that place any member
of the crew in jeopardy, and result in arrest or conviction and
banishment from the SCA or LHA.
5. Conviction of a Capital crime while a member of the SCA, LHA or
FTMS (It has happened before)
6. Any and all action that brings dishonor upon the SCA, LHA or FTMS
I have found that Abe Miller has not acted in an honorable and honest
fashion. He was involved in engineering the plan to get Tricia to
give one of her swords to him with no concern in the return of the
sword. He has over the last three months promised once the return of
the sword. Otherwise he has not returned any other phone calls, e-
mails or postings on this board. I can say this as the facts stand
for themselves. As of Tuesday, November 18, 2008, Tricia does not
have her sword returned. Stealing and being dishonest in an effort
to steal is not acceptable behavior. Therefore after three months of
trying to resolve without any results, just excuses and broken
promise I here by send Abe Miller to walk the plank. We will now
proceed with the following actions;
1) Abe Miller effective November 18, 2008 is removed from our roster
and board. He is banned from any and all FTMS activities, functions
2) I will be in conversation with the Baron of Smoking Rocks to start
the process to have him banned from the SCA.
3) I will be in conversation with a member of the board of the LHA to
start the process to have him banned from the LHA.
4) I will be meeting with one of the founders of the Dragonclaw clan
next week. Our conversation will be advising the LARP groups they
are involved with as they do not want people who cannot be trusted.
5) Aid in the process with the small claims court to gain aid in the
return in the sword. This will also include Abe Miller sharing in
the cost of any and all legal fees.
I post this action so the facts are very clear for all actions taken
any why. If you have any question on this action or any that will
proceed this please contact me directly.
Lord Philippe Provost
a.k.a: Philip Packard