Matters in regards to Jeremy Root

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      I am submitting this notice to all in our household in regards to the
      affairs in respect to Jeremy Root, a.k.a; Tamrscabaldur. After being
      in involved in an effort to get Tricia's sword back and reviewing all
      the facts with her in accordance to our by laws;

      C. Walking of the plank (removal of a member) of a current crew
      member falls to the Leadership of the fortress only. The First Mate
      and Quartermaster will investigate and report only the facts back to
      the Captain. Based on their investigation he will decide if the
      member walks the plank. The Captain will not accept the following;

      1. Infighting and petty rivalry amongst other crew members
      2. Kingdom Level 2 or Society level 3 banishment. The Captain' s
      monkey skull says any act precipitating level 2 or 3 banishment is
      serious and should be put to the review of the Fortress Leadership.
      3. Spreading slanderous or malicious rumors about the Fortress or any
      member of its crew. If a crew member cannot settle difference within
      the confines of the Fortress in a positive and constructive manner,
      then they will walk the plank and not return.
      4. Conviction of reprehensible crimes in the mundane world to
      include, but are not limited to; spousal abuse. Proven child abuse
      and/or molestation, sexual assault and/or sexually deviant behavior,
      aggravated assault, underage drinking or any acts that could cause
      harm or sanction by the SCA or LHA. Such acts that place any member
      of the crew in jeopardy, and result in arrest or conviction and
      banishment from the SCA or LHA.
      5. Conviction of a Capital crime while a member of the SCA, LHA or
      FTMS (It has happened before)
      6. Any and all action that brings dishonor upon the SCA, LHA or FTMS

      I have found that Jeremy Root has not acted in an honorable and
      honest fashion. He engineered the plan to get Tricia to give one of
      her swords to another member with no concern in the return of the
      sword. He has over the last three months promised different methods
      to return the sword and as of the writing of this notice has done
      nothing. I can say this as the facts stand for themselves. As of
      Tuesday, November 18, 2008, Tricia does not have her sword returned.
      Stealing and being dishonest in an effort to steal is not acceptable
      behavior. Therefore after three months of trying to resolve without
      any results, just excuses and broken promise I here by send Jeremy
      Root to walk the plank. We will now proceed with the following
      actions;

      1) Jeremy Root effective November 18, 2008 is removed from our roster
      and board. He is banned from any and all FTMS activities, functions
      and meetings.

      2) I will be in conversation with the Baron of Smoking Rocks to start
      the process to have him banned from the SCA.

      3) I will be in conversation with a member of the board of the LHA to
      start the process to have him banned from the LHA.

      4) Aid in the process with the small claims court to gain aid in the
      return in the sword. This will also include Jeremy Root sharing in
      the cost of any and all legal fees.

      I post this action so the facts are very clear for all actions taken
      any why. If you have any question on this action or any that will
      proceed this please contact me directly.

      Lord Philippe Provost
      a.k.a: Philip Packard