Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Sunday Fencing

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
      We're spending the day looking for vehicles, otherwise we'd come.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
        Good luck in your hunt for a car

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
          Thank you.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2011
            We are on for this Sunday, Fencing, BBQ & finishing bucklers.

            If you wish to bring something to throw on the BBQ you are welcome. Cooking lunch is not required. Also when we do workshops you are not required to do the workshop. There will always be fencing.

            Sundays: 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
            5/8 Fencing & finishing bucklers
            5/15 Fencing
            5/22 Fencing & Garb making workshop
            5/29 Fencing

            Schedule is subject to change

            Visitors are welcome.

            Philippe
            lordp218@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 29, 2011
              Well, I held out as long as I can. After chatting with Tricia, the weather and the fact my wounds from a day op yesterday are still bleeding and Tricia is worn down from being there for me during all this, we are not going to have practice or re-enacting workship on Sunday. Hopefully we will pick up next week.