Sunday Fencing

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2008
      No one posted expressing interest in fencing this Sunday in Fall
      River. Therefore weather allowing we will not be training in Carver,
      we will be fighting from 3:00PM to 5:00 PM at the Carver location.

      The next should be the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Again if people post
      they will attend at Fall River then we will train from 3:00 PM to 5:00
      PM in Fall River.

      Thank You,
      Philip Packard
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
        We're spending the day looking for vehicles, otherwise we'd come.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
          Good luck in your hunt for a car

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
            Thank you.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 6, 2011
              We are on for this Sunday, Fencing, BBQ & finishing bucklers.

              If you wish to bring something to throw on the BBQ you are welcome. Cooking lunch is not required. Also when we do workshops you are not required to do the workshop. There will always be fencing.

              Sundays: 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
              5/8 Fencing & finishing bucklers
              5/15 Fencing
              5/22 Fencing & Garb making workshop
              5/29 Fencing

              Schedule is subject to change

              Visitors are welcome.

              Philippe
              lordp218@...
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2011
                Well, I held out as long as I can. After chatting with Tricia, the weather and the fact my wounds from a day op yesterday are still bleeding and Tricia is worn down from being there for me during all this, we are not going to have practice or re-enacting workship on Sunday. Hopefully we will pick up next week.