Re: Two Items

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
      It would appear the 13th is best. Would you guys like to recommend
      ideas between Plymouth to Taunton. My thoughts are maybe India food
      in Plymouth, or the China Buffet in Taunton. I think Tricia has a
      couple good ideas. Put in your ideas and/or let us know what you
      prefer. Gifts are up to you guys, but we need to decide soon.

      Philippe

      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "shywolf128"
      <shywolf128@...> wrote:

      > In reguards to the FTMS first christmas get together which I think
      is
      > a great idea. However the conflict with bridge birthday is bad, and
      > have to work the weekend of DEC 6. I motion we move the party to
      Dec
      > 13 as I am off that weekend. our next concern is where to have it.
      If