Re: Two Items

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14 5:24 PM
      In reguards to the FTMS first christmas get together which I think is
      a great idea. However the conflict with bridge birthday is bad, and I
      have to work the weekend of DEC 6. I motion we move the party to Dec
      13 as I am off that weekend. our next concern is where to have it. If
      no one can host (unfortunately my house is off limits til spring and
      we can be outside) Maybe a pizza get together or maybe go bowling or
      something like that. if anyone has any other ideas please feel free
      to voice them.(Don't forget there are kids involved in this party)

      Next question is are we going to a gift exchange or some kind of
      exchange? If we are, we should discuss a price limit as the economy
      is eating everyone alive.

      FTMS Quartermaster
      Gisele Starkey

      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil"

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14 5:45 PM
        The 13th is better for me, too.  Anyplace you'd like to go would be great.
        -Guen

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14 6:10 PM
          It would appear the 13th is best. Would you guys like to recommend
          ideas between Plymouth to Taunton. My thoughts are maybe India food
          in Plymouth, or the China Buffet in Taunton. I think Tricia has a
          couple good ideas. Put in your ideas and/or let us know what you
          prefer. Gifts are up to you guys, but we need to decide soon.

          Philippe

          --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "shywolf128"