Re: Matters concerning Jeremy & Abe

  • shywolf128
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
      For those of you not keeping track it is Friday night and the
      countdown to Tuesday has begun. I want my sword in my hands no later
      than Tuesday morning. I don't feel I should have to chase down you
      guys.This was really unfair to me. This was my sovenir from pennsic
      (Jeromy you know how important of an event that is). I have ask Phil
      to help because apparently my requests have fallen on deaf ears.We
      mean business guys. You offered to fix it and told me you'd have it
      back to me in a week and I still don't have it back and that was in
      August

      Quartermaster FTMS
      Gisele
      ortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil" <itsthegotee@...>
      wrote:

      > Jeremy left a message this morning with claims they got the wrong
      > sword from Abe and somehow his father is now involved. Since the
      > offense is against Tricia I relayed the message to her. She wants
      > give them an additional four days. This would mean the sword must
      be
      > in her hands by next Tuesday. That gives you this coming weekend
      > do the right thing Jeremy and Abe. There will be no additional
      time
      > given before we follow thur on all that is posted.
      >
      > Philippe
      >

      > --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil"
      > <itsthegotee@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank you for your efforts Gwen. Kathy was going to try calling
      > > Jeremy this last weekend. An important point if you guys are not
      > > aware, this started in mid August. The original offer was to
      clean
      > > up the sword and return to her by Carver Day at King Richard's.
      > This
      > > was an offer made by Abe and strongly encouraged by Jeremy. They
      > > assured Tricia they could clean up the sword. History now shows
      > they
      > > took advantage of Tricia's trusting nature. Tricia took the
      high
      > > road and sent plenty of polite e-mails and messages requesting
      the
      > > return of her sword. They simply ignored her efforts. We are
      not
      > > sure if they had no plans to ever return the sword or they did
      not
      > > know what they were doing and ruined the sword. If they ruined
      the
      > > sword the right thing would to have been to tell her and returned
      > the
      > > damaged sword. But they have ignored her for the most part and
      > what
      > > little reply Tricia has gotten is open ended excuses. In fact
      the
      > > reply to the first post was for Jeremy to send Tricia a text
      > > questioning if she was angry with him. When she texted back and
      > > asked him to get his brother involved there was no reply. Again
      > > another dance with no results.
      > >
      > > Jeremy and Abe, the clock is ticking. I gave you a week as of
      last
      > > Friday and the clock is still ticking. Your lame text messages
      > will
      > > not delay the clock. Tricia has tried everything she could think
      > of
      > > in taking the high road to get her sword back. Out of
      frustration
      > > she has asked me to help. I can assure you I will not play with
      > you
      > > on this. If the sword is not Tricia's Gwen's or Kathy's hands
      by
      > > this Friday I will reach out to our Baron about having you both
      > > banned from the SCA and Master Pat about being banned from the
      LHA