Sunday Fencing, Nov 16th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      There will be fencing this Sunday between 3:00 - 5:00PM. Since we have
      not had anyone show from the Fall River/New Bedford area, even when it
      was posted the first couple times we will do the following; if you wish
      to come to fencing you need to post you are coming. If people in Fall
      River area post then we will meet at the Academy in Fall River. If
      there no one posts then we will train outside at the Carver location.
      I will advise the Saturday night before. I have a couple faithful
      people in the Plymouth area it is not fair to have them travel to Fall
      River if no one else shows. So we will see how this works.