Household Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Guys,

      While up dating my calendar this weekend I discovered we have a
      conflict. Saturday, Dec 6th is also the date of the Barony of the
      Bridge's Brithday. I know some of us are friends with the folk at the
      Bridge an would like to attend their Brithday. Soooo, considering this
      I think we should look at an option for the Holiday party. Is there a
      better date? Where should we have our little party? Please pass on
      your thoughts.

      Thank You,