Matters concerning Jeremy & Abe

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      Thank you for your efforts Gwen. Kathy was going to try calling
      Jeremy this last weekend. An important point if you guys are not
      aware, this started in mid August. The original offer was to clean
      up the sword and return to her by Carver Day at King Richard's. This
      was an offer made by Abe and strongly encouraged by Jeremy. They
      assured Tricia they could clean up the sword. History now shows they
      took advantage of Tricia's trusting nature. Tricia took the high
      road and sent plenty of polite e-mails and messages requesting the
      return of her sword. They simply ignored her efforts. We are not
      sure if they had no plans to ever return the sword or they did not
      know what they were doing and ruined the sword. If they ruined the
      sword the right thing would to have been to tell her and returned the
      damaged sword. But they have ignored her for the most part and what
      little reply Tricia has gotten is open ended excuses. In fact the
      reply to the first post was for Jeremy to send Tricia a text
      questioning if she was angry with him. When she texted back and
      asked him to get his brother involved there was no reply. Again
      another dance with no results.

      Jeremy and Abe, the clock is ticking. I gave you a week as of last
      Friday and the clock is still ticking. Your lame text messages will
      not delay the clock. Tricia has tried everything she could think of
      in taking the high road to get her sword back. Out of frustration
      she has asked me to help. I can assure you I will not play with you
      on this. If the sword is not Tricia's Gwen's or Kathy's hands by
      this Friday I will reach out to our Baron about having you both
      banned from the SCA and Master Pat about being banned from the LHA
      this coming Saturday. Stealing is a crime you can be banned for in
      both groups. I will strongly encouage Tricia to file a small claims
      against you both in the court. Tricia has even suggested we might
      come looking for both of you, even at work. You have proven you
      cannot be trusted and you are both thiefs.

      I know both of these two people are seeing these posts, but if anyone
      doubts they are you are more then welcome to copy and paste to them.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        Jeremy left a message this morning with claims they got the wrong
        sword from Abe and somehow his father is now involved. Since the
        offense is against Tricia I relayed the message to her. She wants to
        give them an additional four days. This would mean the sword must be
        in her hands by next Tuesday. That gives you this coming weekend to
        do the right thing Jeremy and Abe. There will be no additional time
        given before we follow thur on all that is posted.

        Philippe

        --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil"
        <itsthegotee@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for your efforts Gwen. Kathy was going to try calling
        > Jeremy this last weekend. An important point if you guys are not
        > aware, this started in mid August. The original offer was to clean
        > up the sword and return to her by Carver Day at King Richard's.
        This
        > was an offer made by Abe and strongly encouraged by Jeremy. They
        > assured Tricia they could clean up the sword. History now shows
        they
        > took advantage of Tricia's trusting nature. Tricia took the high
        > road and sent plenty of polite e-mails and messages requesting the
        > return of her sword. They simply ignored her efforts. We are not
        > sure if they had no plans to ever return the sword or they did not
        > know what they were doing and ruined the sword. If they ruined the
        > sword the right thing would to have been to tell her and returned
        the
        > damaged sword. But they have ignored her for the most part and
        what
        > little reply Tricia has gotten is open ended excuses. In fact the
        > reply to the first post was for Jeremy to send Tricia a text
        > questioning if she was angry with him. When she texted back and
        > asked him to get his brother involved there was no reply. Again
        > another dance with no results.
        >
        > Jeremy and Abe, the clock is ticking. I gave you a week as of last
        > Friday and the clock is still ticking. Your lame text messages
        will
        > not delay the clock. Tricia has tried everything she could think
        of
        > in taking the high road to get her sword back. Out of frustration
        > she has asked me to help. I can assure you I will not play with
        you
        > on this. If the sword is not Tricia's Gwen's or Kathy's hands by
        > this Friday I will reach out to our Baron about having you both
        > banned from the SCA and Master Pat about being banned from the LHA
        > this coming Saturday. Stealing is a crime you can be banned for in
        > both groups. I will strongly encouage Tricia to file a small
        claims
        > against you both in the court. Tricia has even suggested we might
        > come looking for both of you, even at work. You have proven you
        > cannot be trusted and you are both thiefs.
        >
        > I know both of these two people are seeing these posts, but if
        anyone
        > doubts they are you are more then welcome to copy and paste to
        them.

        > Philippe

      • shywolf128
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2008
          For those of you not keeping track it is Friday night and the
          countdown to Tuesday has begun. I want my sword in my hands no later
          than Tuesday morning. I don't feel I should have to chase down you
          guys.This was really unfair to me. This was my sovenir from pennsic
          (Jeromy you know how important of an event that is). I have ask Phil
          to help because apparently my requests have fallen on deaf ears.We
          mean business guys. You offered to fix it and told me you'd have it
          back to me in a week and I still don't have it back and that was in
          August

          Quartermaster FTMS
          Gisele