Two Items

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008
      We have to items,

      First; We have a meeting/party scheduled for the first weekend in
      December. This would be a good time to talk about the location and
      what we want to do. Let's have fun with it.

      Second; It amazes me we are still in our first year and not a very
      big group, but we seem to be dealing with issues we should not have
      to deal with. In the next week I am opening any conversation you
      guys wish to have about Able and Jermey. They offered to fix
      Tricia's sword, months later and alot of effort on Trica's part and
      they will not even reply about returning the sword. At this point we
      have to look at it as stolen. The material cost is not much, but the
      personal value is extreme. I sent an IM to Jermey this morning
      advising him I am giving him one week. Tricia has sent a few e-
      mails, phone calls and messages. Yet not even a reply. I have to be
      honest it makes me angry we befriended these guys and Tricia showed
      them trust and in return they ignore her and steal her personal
      property. We have little recourse, but I think we need to consider
      the following; Throw them out of the household. Have them banned
      from the SCA and LHA. Call Jermey's soon to be ex and ask for her
      help. I know I am going to encourage Tricia to file an complain on
      petty thief with the Carver Police. Stealing from someone who has
      called you friend is about as low as you can get. We do not need
      people like this around. Since they are still on the board I know
      they will see this and I hope they return the sword in the next week.

      I will also encouage everyone to call these guys and leave a message
      and let them know what they have done is wrong and it is time to do
      the right thing and return the sword.

      Philippe Provost
    • shywolf128
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
        In reguards to the FTMS first christmas get together which I think is
        a great idea. However the conflict with bridge birthday is bad, and I
        have to work the weekend of DEC 6. I motion we move the party to Dec
        13 as I am off that weekend. our next concern is where to have it. If
        no one can host (unfortunately my house is off limits til spring and
        we can be outside) Maybe a pizza get together or maybe go bowling or
        something like that. if anyone has any other ideas please feel free
        to voice them.(Don't forget there are kids involved in this party)

        Next question is are we going to a gift exchange or some kind of
        exchange? If we are, we should discuss a price limit as the economy
        is eating everyone alive.

        FTMS Quartermaster
        Gisele Starkey

        --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "Phil"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
          The 13th is better for me, too.  Anyplace you'd like to go would be great.
          -Guen

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2008
            It would appear the 13th is best. Would you guys like to recommend
            ideas between Plymouth to Taunton. My thoughts are maybe India food
            in Plymouth, or the China Buffet in Taunton. I think Tricia has a
            couple good ideas. Put in your ideas and/or let us know what you
            prefer. Gifts are up to you guys, but we need to decide soon.

            Philippe

            --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "shywolf128"