Re: Philling the Ship's Roster

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2008
      That is fine, you are an honest man and I admire that, but get back to
      swabbbing the deck you dog!! :) Serious, I rather someone be hoenst
      then take on a job and then never do it. When and if you feel you
      have more time and if you feel there is something you would like to
      try to do then let us know. You are always a welcome member.

      Philippe

      --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "tamrscabaldur"