Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Catching up

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 26, 2008
      Okay, whatever.  I don't think it's really going to become an issue.  So no biggey.

      On a separate note--must give up officership--I know I don't have time right now.  Kathryn is having troubles in school and I need to concentrate on that.
      -Guen

      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 9:19 PM

      The founders of Dragonclaw require that all guest be invited and the person that invited you is accountable for you for the entire event.  They are somewhat strict about new people.  Your friend some how told on of the leaders you were her guest.  If that is not what you wanted that is something you will have to talk to her about.

      Philippe

      From: Philip Packard <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 9:10 PM

      Sounds like your friend changed it

      Philippe

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [fortressthreemonke yskulls] Catching up
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 9:59 AM

      Ok, after closing camp and dealing with work related issues I now can
      refocus on FTMS. Sorry it has been quiet around here for a few
      weeks, but to be honest I do not see anyone else posting either. :)

      Ok, catching up on a couple business items;

      First, Gwen, I was with one of the two people running Dragon Claw on
      Thurday. They have your paperwork, you were submitted as a guest of
      your friend's (Sandra?). What that means as far as Dragon Claw is
      concerned you are not a guest as part of FTMS. Any questions, needs
      or issues will have to go thru your friend. Any issues will reflect
      on her. You will need to arrange with her how you are going to get
      your vendor supplies in and out.

      Second, as posted for some time there will be a FTMS group meeting at
      this event (Dragon Claw). If you want to attend the meeting and are
      not going to attend the event please let me know and I will arrange
      things with Dragon Claw, The meeting with be held on Saturday
      afternoon. Call me if you fit into this group on my cell @ 508-944-
      1915. Do not call Tricia.

      Third, Officers and you know who you are, you need to be at this
      meeting as you have missed the last two. If you are not going to
      attend you need to submitt to me or on this board what your plans are
      for the rest of the year. Each officer asked for their position, I
      did not talk anyone into the positions they now serve. I did make it
      clear that I did not want to just fill positions, that you would be
      required to do the job. Well the honeymoon is over and it is time to
      step up. Attending or not you need to have a plan on what your will
      be doing in the next couple months, dates, times and locations will
      be needed. Those not attending need to have that to me by next
      Wednesday, Oct 29th. Failure to attend or provide this information
      will be considered your resignation from the officer position you now
      hold.

      Fourth, We will be taking very seriously to four different people
      within the next month join the group. It is all of our jobs to try
      to grow the group. Look beyond Smoking Rocks and the SCA. People
      who might be interested, this would be a good first step and we would
      be helping Smoking Rocks to grow also. If you feel you are not good
      at inviting people give me thier names and numbers.

      Fifth, there is an issue of a member having in property belonging to
      another member, you know who you are and that item needs to be
      returned ASAP. This is not going away, you need to do the right
      thing.

      Finally, I was advised we will be allowed to do pick ups in Fencing
      at Dragon Claw. This will be done under LHA rules and if you are not
      qualified you will need to sign a release at the event and agree to
      follow the rules. It will be fun.