Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Catching up

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2008
      That's really weird because I put FTMS on my form as my group affiliation.  I'm all set as far as getting my stuff in I  think--i talked to somebody about getting my car in close and since i'm going to be in early, it's not a problem.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 24, 2008
        Sounds like your friend changed it

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 24, 2008
          Don't know how, since things got changed at the last minute and i ended up mailing both hers and mine in on that friday,  but I'm not sure it makes much of a difference, or does it?

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 25, 2008
            The founders of Dragonclaw require that all guest be invited and the person that invited you is accountable for you for the entire event.  They are somewhat strict about new people.  Your friend some how told on of the leaders you were her guest.  If that is not what you wanted that is something you will have to talk to her about.

            Philippe

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 25, 2008
              I guess my feeling is that since i'm generally a rule abiding person and don't plan on getting into any trouble it's not really an issue, right?  Somebody's vouching for me so it doesn't really much matter who or maybe i'm missing something.......

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 25, 2008
                Its thier rules.  Please talk to Sandra if needed, maybe she explain it better.

                Philippe

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 26, 2008
                  Okay, whatever.  I don't think it's really going to become an issue.  So no biggey.

                  On a separate note--must give up officership--I know I don't have time right now.  Kathryn is having troubles in school and I need to concentrate on that.
                  -Guen