Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Dragon Claw Event, Nov 08

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2 6:26 PM
      dear Guen

      We realized the date was wrong and didn't have time to print retact as comps are haveing issues tonight again apologies the date is what is on the registration form. Thanks for pointing out.

      Tricia

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 8:32 PM

      Hey Guys,

      The paperwork for the Dragon Claw event is now in the files section of
      our board. Please print off if you are going to the event. This event
      is the first weekend on Nov. So it is important you decide if you are
      going quickly as you can.

      Please remember only members of FTMS are invited to this event. I would
      ask all of you to let me know if you are attending or not. This is
      important.

      Thank You,

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2 7:25 PM
        that's okay -- i was just getting confused and waanted to make sure i knew exactly what date it was before i started figuring out the rest of my Nov. schedule

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9 4:04 PM
          OK, let me try this again.  I need to hear from each of you asap.  I need to know what members are going and whom is not.  To date I have not seen anyone post.  I was just asked on Wednesday how many are coming and could not tell them.  So if you are going you need to do the following, advise me on the board and list FTMS as your group.  If you are not going please take the 10 seconds to post accordingly. If you do not let me know and send in your registration it will be rejected.

          So far I know the Following are going;

          Philippe
          Tricia
          Guen

          I know the following are not going;

          Shyann
          Sterling
          Ashley
          Brittany

          So if your name is not above then you have not replied.  This event is invite only so you cannot just show up at the door. Please see the attachment in files for all the info and registration.

          Philippe

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9 4:57 PM
            I am going.  Just for the day.  I will be sending my registration in tomorrow.
            -Guen

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9 4:58 PM
              And Beven and Kathryn are not going.
              -Guen