Philling the Ship's Roster

  • tamrscabaldur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2008
      I took a peek at the Officer list and the position suggested but I do
      have time constraints. The position looks perfect to me but at the
      moment I have other responsibilities but would be happy to accept a
      mercenary gunner position until such time as I am more available.

      This means I can assist when I am available but may be taken away from
      my duties by my other privateering expeditions.

      Tamr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2008
        That is fine, you are an honest man and I admire that, but get back to
        swabbbing the deck you dog!! :) Serious, I rather someone be hoenst
        then take on a job and then never do it. When and if you feel you
        have more time and if you feel there is something you would like to
        try to do then let us know. You are always a welcome member.

        Philippe

        --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "tamrscabaldur"