Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] LHA Sunday Afternoon Fencing in Fall River!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2008
      I thought we all had to pay once we walked in the door.  I'm sorry if i'm panicking.  I'll try hard not to do that.  I do want beven to be fencing.  I may want to try myself, but not until i'm feeling better.

      I've actually never been down to the academy so i wasn't sure how things worked down there.
      Again, sorry to be overreacting.
      -Guen

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 9:13 PM

      Talking to Master Pat and trying to work around calendars we are
      going to start LHA fencing every other Sunday at 3:00 PM. This is a
      huge event as in both SCA time and Real time become one and the same;
      3:00 PM :) There is a four dollar per person, per training date
      charge for all that come. This goes totally to Master Pat to pay the
      bills for the hall. So starting next Sunday the Schedule will be as
      follows:

      Sunday, Oct 5th @ 3:00 PM
      Sunday, Oct 19th @ 3:00 PM
      Sunday, Nov 2nd @ 3:00 PM
      Sunday, Nov 16th @ 3:00 PM

      To help answer so basic questions here are some guidelines;

      This is for newbie and skilled fighters. However skilled fighters
      might be called upon to show newer fighters some techinques.

      We have limited loaner gear, so bring as much as of your own as you
      can as the rules will be enforced and all must wear proper protection
      to fight and train on the floor.

      Childern will be allowed. I suggest if they come, have them bring
      something to do as they will only be allowed on the stage. If you
      bring them you will need to control them. :)

      Location; Medival Academy, Fall River, MA

      Respectfully,
      Philippe Packard