Important event info

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      I hate to tell everyone this, but for now we are going to put Tuesday
      Night's on hold. We need to find a location like a gym to continue to
      fence and we have lost the use of regular location for any meeting
      right now. So the most logical thing is to find a palce we can meet
      and train.

      At the same time talking with Master Pat and Tricia we had decided to
      try to help Smoking Rocks by having LHA fencing at the Academy every
      other Sunday, starting Sunday, Oct 5th at 3:00 PM. This was actually
      in the works before things developed on Tuesdays.

      Finally do not forget Smoking Rocks is thier Grape Stomp this coming
      Saturday, Oct 4th. I cannot encourage each every member of FTMS to
      attend this next event. Let's support our Barony with action!!!