Officers List

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      You may now see the Officers List under the Database option. As you
      can see we have plenty of positions open. The important thing to keep
      in mind as you view this is nothing is written in stone. You might
      feel you have talents that will help the group and would like to be in
      leadership role, but there is not a position. Talk to the Captian,
      First Officer or Quatermaster and if it makes sense we create a
      position or change a postion. If you feel you can help in a position,
      but only in certain areas, then if it makes sense we re-write the
      current position and create another if needed.

      We are here to have fun. We will not grow if people are not involved
      and people will not be involved if there are not enjoying the
      experince.

      Thank You!!!