Tuesday Night 9/23/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      We had a good showing for our group this Tuesday night. Based on going
      to the Bridge event and getting instruction from Master Pat we decided
      to go back and focus on areas like stance and balance. We also sent
      some time on proper foot work and how it relates to stance and
      balance. I know this sounds like boring stuff, but it plays in the
      long run.

      Just a note we had two fencers with gear go the Golden Tyger Tavern for
      pick ups.