Notes from our last meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Our meeting took place at the Golden Tyger Tavern in Bridge. We had
      three of the four officers present and six people at the event. The
      event itself was good. They did something special with the Heavy list
      this year, a Pasting of Arms, there was Archery and we did pick ups
      in fencing. Master Pat spent time working with the fencers showing
      balance and foot work. If for nothing else this is why people should
      come to these events. The fact we had a great time and got to see
      people we have not seen since Pennsic or longer is even more reason.
      The food was outstanding!! And yes there were mechants. I know
      there are people working and at least one moving, but if you were
      sluming you really missed out.

      Now, notes of the meeting. We agreed we need to set a date for an A &
      S meeting and the theme will be making pennants. We also agreed we
      will be having this type of meeting again as we grow. It was agreed
      if people want to have and wear the FTMS pennant then they should
      supply the materials and make the actual pennant. If you decide you
      to make yours without coming to a group sew then you need to make
      sure you are using the right graphics and colors. Please see the
      Code on this topic also.

      We are also looking for an indoor location for fencing and heavy if
      we have a Marshal. If you know of a place in the Plymouth/Carver
      area please check it out and then let us know. Thank You.