Members List

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2008
      Not to confuse people, but yes there is two member's list, The one
      listed on the left side of the board is the board members. We however
      will have some members that might not use the board for various
      reasons. So the true Fortress Three Monkey Skulls membership list is
      in the database section of the board.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
        Members of the FTMS household, please take time to check the data base
        and look at the membership. Make sure all the information you want is
        in that file. If not let us know.

        Also look at the officers list, there is lots of openings.

        Finally make sure you read the history and code for the household.

        Thank you,