Slaving on the coast of Atlantia

  • tamrscabaldur
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello Crew,

      Just wanted to let you know that I am well.
      I am in the lands of Atlantia for a time and shall return.

      Tamr
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
        Be safe in your travels

        Philippe

        Just wanted to let you know that I am well.
        I am in the lands of Atlantia for a time and shall return.

        Tamr

      • patricia bentley
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008

          we are glad to know that all is well come back to us soon master slaver perhaps with good tidings in trade and plunder.

          looking forward to you return to fortress