Plymouth/Carver Area Fencing Practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008
      I am pleased to advise you we will be starting LHA fencing in
      Carver, MA . We will be setting a night this week, it looks like
      either Tuesday or Thursday, which will not conflict with other
      Smoking Rock fighter training. We have secured an out door location
      and an LHA Marshal.

      All are welcome, but be aware we are doing this to have fun, train,
      learn and prepare to fight at SCA and LHA events. Training is great,
      but being involved in events is better. Both experienced fighters
      and newbie's are encouraged to come play!!

      We, the organizers, are doing this to support our Barony of Smoking
      Rocks(SCA) and get Fencers under the SR banner to go to events. We
      need involved Fencers!!

      As a new group any donation of old or new gear would be greatly
      appreciated.

      Thank You,
      Lord Philippe Provost