Smoking Rocks Barony Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Please disregard the auto announcement for the Barony Meeting. It took
      place this last Sunday. For of you that were not there;

      We have two new Combat Archery Marshals
      We have an opening for the position of Herald
      We are looking for someone to run the 12th night for 09. See the
      Baron if interested.
      A few of us are going up for the day to Lexington on Sept 27th.
      I will be Autocrating the Barony Brithday 09
      Colin will be Autocrating the Ice Weasel 09
      Vineland appears to be on Father's Day this weekend and back at Camp
      Grennough.
      A & S is looking at what they should do for meetings in 09

      Barony meeting is open to everyone, so come visit. The next meeting
      will be at the Grape Stomp, Saturday, Oct 4th.