Smoking Rocks Birthday 09

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2008
      I will have the honor of autocrating the Brithday for 09. So I will
      look at any and all locations for the event. Before you guys tell me
      about what you think would work be mindful of the following needs. We
      need a good kitchen, areas for dancing, heavy combat, fencing,
      archery, A & S display and this year we are trying to add throw
      weapons. I do have a couple good leads I will be checking into very
      soon. But all other suggestions will be considered also.

      Thanks!!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 4:08 PM
        Hey Everyone,

        I hope by now you all have enjoyed easter candy, easter dinner, easter dessert and easter candy. The nice thing is you do not have to be of any belief to enjoy easter candy. :)

        So now that you are chilling I would like to send out one last post for this year's Birthday. I have received a ton of positive comments about the event and the location. The numbers were up with both the event and the feast from last year and we paid all the bills. :) This with bad weather and a cornation in NY. Everyone has expressed this was a very sucessful event and it was so for many reasons. I would like to thank a bunch of people, The feastcrat and his crew. All the marshals, the Troll crew who put up with very wet and cold conditions. The merchants, the dancers and the great music. The fighters (Heavy & Fencing), the A & S gang, the archery gang, both range and combat. All those that cleaned and moved tables. The people who stayed in the shadows working. Master Pat and Tricia for putting up with me for six months, the Baron and Baroness. Thank you to all that made desserts, but not be any means last, all the people who attended the event. We can be the very best in organizing and cooking a feast, but without people coming in the rain there would be no event. Thank you never seems to express how grateful I am for all that worked and attended the event.

        Thank you one more time and enjoy that easter candy, I will. :)

        Respectfully,
        Lord Philippe Provost
        Your Most Honored Servant