Important Dates

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hey guys,

      Trying to play catch up. Those that went had a great time at King
      Richard's on Saturday. But most agree once you go to Pennsic the
      Ren faire is kind of a let down.

      So important dates we need to look at;

      Saturday, Sept 20th; Golden Tygre Tavern, Coventry, RI. Because
      there is so much going on in the SCA and mudane life we are going to
      have our Household meeting at this event. There is a nice spot down
      by the pond with tables and the weather is a challenge then we will
      meet in the mess hall.

      Saturday, Sept 27th Cornation of Darius & Aletha, Lexington, MA. I
      thinking of going up to this. Unless mudane life steps in. If I do
      go I will have three seats open as Tricia has to work.

      Saturday, Oct 4th; Grape Stomp, Fall River, MA. This is now an
      offical SCA event. This is a Smoking Rocks event, we should make
      every effort to attend.

      Saturday & Sunday, Nov 1st & 2nd: Camp Farley, Mashpee, MA,
      Dragonclaw, this is not an SCA event. It is a priviate invite only
      group event on the cape. FTMS is the only SCA related group
      invited. Only members of FTMS members are invited, no friends. There
      will be Archery and throw weapon tournments. We will also take time
      to have a household meeting during this event. If you are a vendor
      within the household you will be allowed to have a spot at this
      event.

      I know we all have mudane things going on, but it come play when you
      can either at these events or Tuesday nights.