Tuesday 9/2/2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      It's hard to think we are already into Sept. We had a fair showing
      last night. Pretty well all the focus was on fencing. We took time
      to really review the rules and show what to look for with equipment
      and went on line to show people options of were to get equipment.

      No one died and there were no brusies either. :)

      Respectfully