FYI, for those who are not on the Academy board

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      They are still talking about what to do to get people to come to A & S
      meetings as no one has come the last two meetings. I thought this
      would be a good topic;

      Nest/ Mom,
      I wouldn't mind teaching a class on how to make bow strings.
      Unfortunately I can't teach Monday nights. I also don't mind
      traveling. So even if just one person wants to know how to make one I
      wouldn't mind showing them.

      Juliana
    • tamrscabaldur
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
        I want to learn to make bow strings.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
          --- In fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com, "tamrscabaldur"
          <tamrscabaldur@...> wrote:

          > I want to learn to make bow strings.

          If we can get three or four people make the comittment I would ask
          her. But I think we need to make it worth her travel and time by
          having enough people. One or two is a little thin.