Tuesday Night in Carver 8/26/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 6:36 PM
      We were back on pace after Pennsic. I will consider it a good thing
      when the student can kill the teacher. I'm not sure if we have to work
      on calibration or the bruise was personal, lol :) But we did work on
      footing and blade position before a little fencing. Also the Ladies
      worked on garb for the Ren Faire this coming weekend.

      We fought, no one died, but we forgot the food and there was no
      feasting.

      We are on a regular schedule for next week. Practice will be like
      normal, promptly at 7:00 PM on Tuesday. That is Mudane time!!

      Also don't forget the Barony Meeting at Yosef's House on Sunday.
      Details on the Smoking Rock's site.