New Officer Announcement 8/25/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      I wanted to let everyone know we do have a new officer. Tamr Shayban
      Iskeri, (Jermey) has taken the new officer position of Master Slaver.
      Tamr has already brought in not only a new member to the household,
      but a new member to the SCA. This is a very important position as it
      is what and who we are, building Smoking Rocks. I know Tamr has other
      friends and family he wants to invite into the SCA and FTMS.

      Thank you Tamr for taking on this job.