BBQ

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 5:03 AM
      I just wanted to say thank you to all that showed up. In addition to
      feasting on hot dogs, burgers, chips, cookies and peanuts I think most
      had a good time hanging out. I know I did!!

      For those that could not make it, we did take time to review the code
      and make it more offical. The only changes were in what we can wear
      as a device and how. Also we added an officer position.

      I hope to see everyone this coming Tuesday.

      Thank you again,