Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] New Officer Announcement

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2008
      Okay tunic and tunic gowns will probably be the first class anyway.

      From: Phil <itsthegotee@ yahoo.com>
      To: fortressthreemonkey skulls@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 9:39 AM

      Lady Guendallina has stepped up and taken the position of Master
      Carpenter. What that means is she will be overseeing our A & S
      segment. She mentioned to me last night she is already thinking about
      having A & S meetings. I'm excited as the SCA & LHA is not all about
      fighting and now we have someone heading up an important area.

      Congratz Lady Guen and thank you for taking on this position.