96Calendar

    Aug 17, 2008
      Guys,

      Please be checking the calendar. We have meetings, events and parties
      we will be attending. An example would be our September household
      meeting will be held at a SCA event in RI. There is a Non-SCA event
      only the Household is invited to the first weekend in Nov. Only
      vendors of the household and the Dragon Claw can display and there will
      be Larp, Archery and throwing Weapons Tournies. Plus a few other events
      and yes there is a party for the holidays. :) Maybe rum